Stagiaire Chargé de missions Stratégiques Digitales H/F (Paris)
Location: Paris, Levallois-Perret
Start Date: 12 September 2016
Length: Between 6 months minimum and 1 year
Internship : Responsible for digital strategic assignments within the Marketing and Communication Department of the Keyrus Group.
Present in 15 countries and with 2,300 employees, Keyrus is a main player in Technology Consulting.
Our mission: "Helping companies to take advantage of the digital paradigm and the Data to enhance their performance, support them in their transformation, and generate new levers of competitiveness and growth."
Keyrus is an expert in the convergence of Data and Digital, to create the opportunities that will be sources of profitability and sustainability to our customers.
Our value proposition is based on the combination of three key skills:
• The Management Consulting & Transformation
• The Data Intelligence
• The Digital Experience
Reporting directly to the Group's Marketing and Communication Director, working at Group level and liaising daily with its subsidiaries operating in some ten countries, your main mission will be to assist the Marketing and Communication Department with its strategic digital transformation project:
- Area 1/ Digital communication:
- conducting analyses and making recommendations to the Marketing and Communication Department for the deployment, at Group level, of the new digital ecosystem of the Keyrus brand and future developments in it (including identifying and putting in place new internal and external digital media/communication formats, creating and managing content, animating social networks, redesigning and developing internet and intranet sites, and optimizing the brand's image on the Web and developing its reputation internationally).
- Area 2/ International Marketing:
- Developing and coordinating Group-wide marketing action plans.
- Optimizing customer insight and digital customer journeys by putting in place and organizing sales intelligence tools.
- From a background of higher education at a major business school or university, if possible with a specialization in International Marketing.
- Fully bilingual in English (working language). English mother tongue would be a bonus.
- Rigourous, dynamic, and autonomous, with a sense of initiative.
- Perfect written and oral expression. Good drafting qualities.
- Mastery of desktop tools, knowledge of Photoshop is a bonus, and a very good grasp of social networks essential.
Remuneration : €600 to €800 gross per month depending on the level of studies undertaken, luncheon vouchers and reimbursement of 50% of transport costs.
Contact : send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org